The American Diabetes Association is making efforts to educate the public about the widespread disease during November.
Baylor’s Institute for Studies of Religion has joined forces with a Dallas nonprofit, faith-based organization to transform and improve at-risk communities in West Dallas.
Nonprofit organizations in Waco are helping to keep the homes of the elderly and disabled warm, as temperatures dropped substantially.
Every year in cemeteries across the country, people gather to pay respect to veterans who have died since the founding of the United States. This Christmas, the tradition will continue in Waco.
The St. Louis region is on edge in anticipation of an announcement from the grand jury that is weighing whether to charge police officer Darren Wilson in the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown.
No. 7 Baylor football battled past two obstacles Saturday night in the team’s 49-28 win at McLane Stadium: Oklahoma State and Mother Nature. The Bears used a big rushing offense to finish the game after rain continued to make its presence.
- Baylor volleyball swept by West Virginia
- Baylor football leads Oklahoma State 28-14 at the half
- Baylor basketball mauls Prairie View A&M 60-45
- Baylor seeking revenge over OSU
- MBB ready to grow in Vegas tournament
- Baylor women’s basketball host BTI tournament
- Volleyball moving toward finish line
- Bryce Petty ready for redemption
From the Oscars to the classroom, associate film professor Sandra Lee’s influence spans large arenas.
- Art to earn millions at London auctions
- Five fashion musts for men this winter
- Art show to display trash transformed
- BRH lifted voices, spirits with worship
- ‘Birdman’ gives superheroes run for money
- Actor Tracy Morgan battling severe brain injury following crash
- Hippodrome weekend draws crowds, memories
- Green (and gold) eats: Vegans talk benefits, challenges of diet on campus