After a ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday, Texas abortion clinics previously closed under restrictions by a Texas law have reopened.
Chemists at Baylor received a $90,000 grant to support research on drugs that kill cancer cells but leave healthy cells unhurt.
Chick-fil-A, the newest addition to the rapidly expanding fast food Mecca nestled between Fifth Street and Seventh Street across the highway from Baylor, opened today.
In honor of World Food Day, the McLennan County Hunger Coalition is asking people to buy lunch for a stranger today.
Baylor’s Campus Diversity Committee is once again supporting unity through differences with its $10,000 Diversity Enhancement Grant.
By Cody Soto Sports Writer Baylor volleyball dropped a 3-1 road decision to Big 12 opponent Oklahoma Saturday night at the McCasland Field House in Norman, Okla. in its fifth
- Baylor falls to West Virginia 41-27
- No. 4 Baylor trails West Virginia 24-20 at the half
- Big 12 Roundup: KSU plays OU, OSU travels to TCU as teams look to stay alive in the playoff race
- Big 12 soccer roundup: Kansas looks like the team to beat early
- Baylor and Oklahoma set to play rivalry match
- Laura Jones out for season with torn ACL
- BU heads east to maul WVU
- We are going to win: Sign’s legend continues to grow after yet another miraculous appearance
Baylor’s theater department has acquired a new technology that will help them pave the way for their future productions.
- Pinbusters: Watercolor Coffee Mugs
- New book reveals designer’s inspiration through photos
- Nobel prize winners
- Museum gets beneath history of women’s undergarments
- Patched: Church’s annual pumpkin patch opens
- Rock hall nominees announced
- Bringing back the scrunchie
- View this: Hasselbeck discusses work, family, science