Three Baylor graduates following separate career paths and living in three different parts of the world have two things in common — a passion for the deaf community and an attribution to Baylor for their success.
Talks with President Barack Obama’s administration will soon decide if Waco will become home to a national park.
Brad Wigtil, Baylor’s newly appointed chief of police, said he is taking his new post as an opportunity to improve communication within and around Baylor.
The Navajo Nation is poised to receive $554 million from the federal government over allegations of mismanagement of tribal resources in the largest settlement of its kind for an American Indian tribe.
The Central Texas chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention will hold its first Out of the Darkness Walk this weekend in Waco.
By Jeffrey Swindoll Sports Writer Baylor soccer picked up its first win in Big 12 Conference play thanks to a dominant 2-0 win over Iowa State University Sunday afternoon at
- No. 7 Baylor dominates Iowa State Cyclones 49-28 in Ames
- Volleyball tops Kansas State in five-set thriller
- Baylor soccer drops first Big 12 game to No. 18 Kansas
- No. 7 Baylor prepares to knock wind out of Iowa State Cyclones
- This weekend in the Big 12
- Behind Enemy Lines: Five notes about ISU
- Baylor Bears Soccer face off against No. 18 Kansas, Iowa State
- Volleyball regrouping before Big 12 play
Baylor School of Music’s 38th annual Lyceum Series will begin this fall and will offer the Waco and Baylor communities a greater insight into the world of music.
- Sophomore wins National Anthem competition, $10,000 scholarship
- Sarah Hyland files restraining order against ex-boyfriend
- Nine-day fashion show under way in Paris
- Farrell, Vaughn confirmed for ‘True Detective’
- Study: Women lacking in films
- Austin freshman finding fame on Vine
- A Family Affair: Various ensembles will sing today for Family Weekend
- After Dark talent show set for Family Weekend