State Sen. Dan Patrick, the Republican candidate for lieutenant governor, will speak on campus today at 5 p.m. in 104 Morrison Hall.
Baylor Fitness will give the university’s freshmen a chance to mingle and learn healthy habits today in an effort to help them combat the dreaded freshman 15.
Top U.S. and Chinese officials publicly aired differences Wednesday over the protests in Hong Kong, where students want democratic changes to the electoral system.
Waco police confiscated two pounds of methamphetamine Wednesday and arrested one man during the execution of a search warrant two miles south of campus, said Sgt. Patrick Swanton, public information officer for the Waco Police Department.
Microsoft has rolled out a new program to students at Baylor and other qualifying schools a free Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus package.
Baylor volleyball dropped its Big 12 home opener Tuesday night at the Ferrell Center with a five-set decision to Texas Tech 24-26, 25-17, 25-21, 15-25, 13-15.
- Nina Davis named All-Big 12, Niya Johnson given honorable mention
- Big 12 Roundup: Conference play gets into gear
- Baylor soccer continues Big 12 play against TCU
- Baylor volleyball ready for Texas Tech
- Sports Take: Do not take football success for granted
- Baylor soccer off to mixed start in Big 12 play
- Equestrian tops No. 10 SMU, wins sixth straight Willis Invitational
- No. 7 Baylor decimates Cyclones
With a brand new album released and a new lead vocalist, Flyleaf is bringing something different to Common Grounds tonight.
- Lights, Camera, Sic’em: Alum’s film to screen on campus tonight
- D’ohs & Double Dips: How ‘Simpsons,’ ‘Seinfeld’ earned their audiences
- Threadbear: Alum’s love for textiles, designing married in personal fashion line
- Make a Note: Musical therapists, performers to grace Baylor stages
- Sophomore wins National Anthem competition, $10,000 scholarship
- Sarah Hyland files restraining order against ex-boyfriend
- Nine-day fashion show under way in Paris
- Farrell, Vaughn confirmed for ‘True Detective’