By Julia Vergara | Staff Writer
Baylor and surrounding areas have experienced 116 crime cases throughout the month of September 2017.
- Out of those cases, 59 occurred off campus and 57 occurred on campus.
- The most frequent crimes were theft, burglary of a motor vehicle and criminal mischief.
- There were 36 cases of theft. 25 occurred on campus and 11 occurred off campus.
- There were 15 cases of burglary of a motor vehicle. Only two of those cases occurred on campus.
- There were 12 cases of criminal mischief. Four occurred on campus and eight occurred off campus.
- Public Intoxication and Criminal Trespass were the next two most frequent crime cases.
- The most frequent crime areas on campus were near Penland Hall, Martin Hall and McLane Stadium.
- Penland and Martin Hall are both located on 1110 S. 5th Street.