By Nick Cook | Web Editor
These delectable game day snacks are perfect for your Baylor tailgate or NFL Sunday watch party, since they make about 26 servings. They are quick and easy to make, require little cooking experience and are perfect for the college student at around $16.
1 kielbasa link
1pound thick-sliced bacon
1 block of cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
1. Cut the kielbasa link into half-inch slices.
2. Cut the bacon strips in half.
3. Wrap the half strip of bacon around the kielbasa slice. Secure with toothpick and repeat until both ingredients are used up.
4. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, diced jalapeño and shredded cheese.
5. Add filling on top of and inside bacon-wrapped kielbasa.
6. Top with smoked paprika.
7. Cook in air fryer at 390 F for 15 minutes. If baking, put on a parchment-lined pan and cook in oven at 400 F for 20 minutes.
8. Serve pig shots immediately and enjoy.