Baylor students: the Lariat is giving away two tickets to the NBA celebrity all-star game on Thursday, Dec. 1 at the Ferrell Center. Invited players include Kevin Durant, Josh Howard, John Wall and the Dallas Mavericks’ Jason Terry.
To win, all you have to do is guess how many points the Lady Bears will score in their Sunday, Nov. 27, 1 p.m. game against Tennessee. The closest guess wins, and in the case of a tie, the winner will be randomly selected among the tied entries.
1. You must be a Baylor student to win.
2. Each entry must be sent via private message to the Lariat’s Twitter account (@bulariat) prior to the Lady Bears’ tipoff against Tennessee. The private message prevents contestants from seeing other contestants’ guesses. Private message must include your first and last name and Baylor student ID number.
3. You must be a follower of @bulariat at the time you send your guess.
4. There is a limit of one (1) entry per contestant. You may not use multiple Twitter accounts.
5. If you win, you must be able to claim your tickets at Castellaw Communications Center, across from Moody Library. To verify your identity, you must show your Baylor ID and tell us your point total guess before receiving the tickets.