Antioch Community Church is bringing back World Mandate for the 26th year, offering a weekend of worship, concerts and inspirational sessions.
- Weekend of worship, learning to transpire in Ferrell Center
- Fashion students study abroad, make connections in Europe
- Monsters at McLane: New stadium to serve as venue for truck rally
- Baylor wins fifth straight match, defeat Demons
- Students celebrate diverse Hispanic culture
- West Nile virus creeps closer to campus
Cars will soon be crushed on campus thanks to an upcoming monster truck rally at McLane Stadium on May 2, 2015.
To observe National Hispanic Heritage Month, student organizations at Baylor have joined together to organize events for the fourth consecutive year to spread awareness of Hispanic culture and celebrate its diversity.
President Barack Obama declared Tuesday that the Ebola epidemic in West Africa could threaten security around the world, and he ordered 3,000 U.S. military personnel to the region in emergency aid muscle for a crisis spiraling out of control.
In one classroom monitored by security cameras, third- and fourth-graders read in Spanish from a short story about mice.
Baylor volleyball took a 3-1 win over Northwestern State at the Ferrell Center Tuesday night in its first home match since the team’s 3-1 win over Rice on Sept. 2.
- Sports Take: DC must choose: RGIII or Cousins?
- Baylor defeats Northwestern State for its fifth straight win
- Baylor dominates DC volleyball tournament
- Soccer drops two games
- Peterson returns to play with Vikings
- No. 7 Baylor showcases depth in 63-21 win
- Baylor soccer falls to Illinois State for its second loss in three days
- Volleyball sweeps its way to the George Washington Invitational championship
Baylor students left behind the classroom and explored the European fashion circuit on a study abroad trip this June. Plaids, outrageous colors, unusual haircuts and ever-changing trends spattered the streets of Europe as students traveled through London, Edinburg and Paris, exploring the world of modern trends and the latest additions to couture design.
- ‘Sesame Street’ turns 45, adds afternoon time slot
- NY cemetery features Coney Island designer
- Documentary to explore audio nostalgia of video games
- When tech meets fab: New software streamlines fashion department
- Ed Sheeran draws audiences with honest lyrics, one-man-band syle
- Pinbusters: Quadruple Chocolate Soft Fudgy Pudding Cookies
- British royalty to welcome new baby
- Painting of Schwarzeneger unveiled in Cali. Capitol