Getting to McLane Stadium on game day has become a varied experience for football fans as shuttles, pedicabs and pontoons became available for the first time.
There was an air of excitement Sunday as both Baylor and Waco communities took part in numerous tailgating activities before the kickoff at McLane Stadium.
Downtown Waco has never seen a Baylor game day like the one on Sunday.
As thousands of students and members of the Waco community gathered to continue the legacy of the Traditions Rally, the meeting ground at McLane Stadium served as the new, extraordinary backdrop.
The process of adding and dropping courses after the first day of class just got much more convenient for students.
By Jeffrey Swindoll Sports Writer Baylor soccer capped off their weekend in Utah with a huge 2-1 win over No. 23 Brigham Young University. In front of 4,500 fans in
- Bears soak up excitement throughout McLane Stadium opener
- Baylor football defeats SMU 45-0
- Baylor leads SMU 31-0 at the half
- Volleyball falls to Portland in Baylor Invitational
- Baylor soccer falls 2-1 to Utah Valley University
- Baylor volleyball sweeps season opener against Abilene Christian
- Big 12 Roundup: This weekend in college football
- Volleyball hosts Hampton Inn Waco North Baylor Invitational
Although only about 2,800 people live in West, approximately 20,000 people are expected to visit this weekend.
- 13-year-old Texas fashion designer finds success
- Local night club’s grand opening brightens Waco nightlife
- Charlotte Russe now open to Waco fashionistas
- Tejano musician to perform, return to fan base in Waco
- Greek archaeology site sparks intense interest
- Art project comes to life in London
- Oregon man scrabbles to victory, cash prize
- Local steakhouse beefs up dinner menu